PER SÉ Human Resources (www.perserrhh.com) is looking for a PLANT MANAGER to join our client, which is a Multinational in the industrial sector.
What are we offering?
- Stable and ambitious project in an international environment.
- To lead the project and team.
- Competitive remuneration package based on the trajectory provided by the person.
- Position location: Asturias.
- Permanent contract.
What are we looking for?
We are a looking for a proactive, dynamic person with a clear orientation towards results. If you have strong management skills, problem solving and decision making abilities and you have had experience in similar positions in international industrial environments, we are looking for you!
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your functions will include:
- Lead the operation strategy and daily maintenance according to the Customer’s required standards.
- Participate in the meetings with the Customer, report production results, coordinate planned shutdowns, fulfill Customer’s requests within the boundaries of contractual obligations and represent the company in a good manner.
- Organize preventive and corrective maintenance: Create annual maintenance plans in alignment with the Customer’s need and plan annual overhauls in coordination with subcontractors.
- Lead Human Resources activities with an active role in recruitment processes, training, mentoring and supervising the employees.
- Lead and coordinate the team and supervise the achievement of results.
- Supervise and manage procurement activities for optimal plant operation.
- Prepare and submit well organized and documented reports which are reflecting plant’s operation and maintenance activities.
- Optimize and adapt the standards and procedures for the plant operation according to achieved performances and changes in law.
- Participate in HSE Committee Meetings together with HSE Manager.
- Manage activities of obtaining, reviewing, updating and documenting designs, P&I diagrams, electrical wirings and other plant documentation.
- Developing good relationship with the subcontractors in order to establish a stable network of reliable partners.
- University degree (Bachelor in Industrial Engineering), specialised in the electrical, electronics, automation, mechanical fields or a similar field.
- At least 3 years experience performing similar functions in an international environment.
- Work experience in industrial boiler plants, chemical plants or other highly automated industrial plants.
- Microsoft Office: Professional user level
- A high level of English is essential: C1 (minimum).
- High skills in interpersonal communication and management.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com