Mission & Activities
* Provide legal services and advice on the legal issues relating primarily to gas power & emissions (and derivatives) trading, origination, energy management and market access for renewables and thermal technologies in Iberia and related corporate activities (governance, procurement).
* From time to time may be required to provide legal assistance in other areas of the business: New commodities, dry bulk trading, IT, or other key business areas of the Company as they evolve.
* Draft and advise on all agreements and other documentation relating to the gas, power, emissions, and other environmental certificates business.
* Negotiation – assist internal clients in commercial and contractual negotiations with third parties;
Risk – advise on legal risks and minimise the impact of legal risks for the business.
* Disputes – assist in the management of legal disputes for the Company and advise on the risks and outcomes
(litigation, arbitration, mediation).
* Laws and regulations – Laws and regulations – monitor and advise on the applicable laws and regulations for the
business, and changes to those laws, in Iberia (and Member States).
* Advise on regulatory compliance particularly for energy regulations in Iberia.
* Understand the gas and power, and renewable energy business and the commercial and technical issues which
may affect the legal services being provided.
* Prepare and efficiently convey presentations to Management and internal business units on
* When necessary attend legal and industry working groups to assess industry changes.
* Assist in the instruction of external counsel and actively monitor and minimise external legal costs.
* At least 5-10 years post-qualiﬁcation experience as alicensed solicitor or an equivalent European qualiﬁcation, preferably in Spain.
* Previous experience of energy trading agreements is an advantage.
* Legal knowledge of another European jurisdiction is an advantage, particularly Portugal.
* Proﬁcient English and Spanish legal drafting skills (and ﬂuently speak, read and write in English).
* Effective communication skills with all levels of employees.
* Knowledge of French and/or another major European language would also be an advantage.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com