Head of HR Business Unit
At PER SÉ Human Resources (www.perserrhh.com) we are looking for a Head of HR Business Unit to join our client, a leading multinational in the industrial sector located in Asturias.
What do we offer?
- Stable and ambitious project in a multinational environment.
- Leading organization in its services.
- Joining a highly efficient and constantly evolving team.
- Competitive remuneration package consisting of a fixed + variable salary based on the trajectory provided by the person.
- Indefinite contract.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a person with a clear orientation towards people, proactive, with strong analytical and numerical capacity and with experience in the international environment. If you are also a person concerned for the development of people and oriented towards innovation and process optimization, we are looking for you!
Reporting directly to the Human Resources Department, your functions will include:
- Develop, manage and coordinate talent development programs for management positions.
- Develop, manage and coordinate compensation and benefit programs for management positions.
- Promote and coordinate corporate training projects amongst the different companies in the business unit.
- Work together with the management committee of the business unit and the global human resources community in the proposal and development of new people development projects.
- Maintain adequate collaboration and communication with other business units of the group.
- Represent the business unit in matters related to human resources at an international level.
- Develop and implement new medium and long-term strategies that facilitate the collection and analysis of data related to human resources.
- Consolidate, generate and analyse international reports to communicate HR data to the management committee of the business unit.
- University training in Management and Business Administration or similar.
- Postgraduate training in management / HR management
- High skills in interpersonal communication and presentations. Capacity for conviction.
- Experience of at least 7 years performing similar functions in an international environment.
- Knowledge and experience of at least 7 years in HR.
- Essential high level of English (C1).
- High level of Office software tools (Excel, Power Point, etc).
- Experience and / or training in managing people development and compensation programs.
Para inscribirte a este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com